- 1 May: May Day Bank Holiday
- 3 May: 8.45am Parent meeting & Reception Ladybird Class Assembly
- 8 May: Yr 6 SATS week
- 12 May: 19.00 HSA Quiz night
- 15 May: Yr 6 Cake sale
- 15 May: Yr 2 SATS
- 17 May: 8.45am Parent meeting & Yr 1 Murphy Class Assembly
- 29 May: Half Term - School Closed all week
- VIEW FULL LIST
- VIEW FULL CALENDAR
Welcome to Hatfeild Primary School
At Hatfeild we share our parents’ concerns for the education and well being of their children and can confidently say that the school has a happy, caring and industrious atmosphere.
You will notice that education at Hatfeild is more than the core curriculum. Whilst we achieve high academic standards we are also totally committed to developing the creative, physical, emotional and social side of all our children.
Frieda Perry, Head Teacher
Picture a school where everyone feels safe, secure and included. A place where people are happy to come, and take pride in their sense of belonging. A school where children’s voices are heard over the busyness of life and whose care and education lie at the heart of everything that happens.