Pupil Premium Funding
Pupil Premium is an amount of money allocated to the most disadvantaged children in order to close the attainment gap.
- Pupils recorded as “ever 6 FSM”, pupils who are eligible for FSM at any point in the last 6 years (children from low income families)
- Looked after children/adopted from care
- Service children
Schools are free to spend the Pupil Premium as they feel is appropriate. Schools must report and publicise annually how the money has been spent and what the impact has been made on the achievements of the pupils.
Funding for 2021-22 is £1345 per “disadvantaged child”, £2345 per child who is looked after or adopted from care and £310 for Service children
Click here to see if you qualify for Pupil Premium
Hatfeild Primary School’s core offer
- Quality first teaching in every classroom. This includes continued professional development for all staff to further skills to enhance delivery and expectations in lessons; writing focus across the school to improve extended writing; maths focus across school to embed understanding and increase progress for all; PSHE lessons to support well-being and emotional development
- Financial support for extra-curricular clubs or enrichment activities
- Financial support for day and residential trips
- Book token to put towards the price of a book at the book fayre
- Opportunities to be supported by school’s TAMHs clinician
- A staff-based mentor
Access to the following services will be based on individual need:
- Keep up/catch up interventions in phonics, reading, writing and maths
- Social skills groups
- ELSA support in school
- TAMHs clinician support for both pupils and parents
- Jigsaw 4 U Play Therapy
- Support to improve punctuality and attendance
Click here to see our current Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2021-2022
Please click here for the application for support for extra curricular activities, and here for the terms and conditions.