Pupil Premium Funding
The pupil premium for 2019-20 has been allocated to schools. This money is allocated to schools in order to support the progress of children in vulnerable groups. The money is paid directly to schools and is based on the number of children who receive or have received Free School Meals, children in care and children of parents in the armed services. It is up to schools to decide how this money is spent. The pupil premium is used to focus on the needs of vulnerable children in our school.
Please check on the link below to see if you qualify. If this is the case, please talk to the school office who will be able to support you with this.
We use our pupil premium funding in the following way:
- Focus on every child becoming a reader in the early years and Y1
- Targeted intervention in reading through our Hatfeild Book Busters and Fisher Family Trust reading programmes.
- Providing support for educational visits throughout the year
- Providing pastoral support for children and their families via our TAMHs clinician and Jigsaw 4 U home school link worker
- Supporting children with their well-being and mental health
- Targeted intervention in maths and literacy
- Providing access to after school clubs, school day trips and school journeys
- Additional support for those children in danger of underachieving
- Ensuring attendance and punctuality is a high priority.